Jessica Gilstrap, LMHC Supervisor
Licensed Mental Health Counselor
Qualified Supervisor for the State of Florida
Jessica has a passion for working with children, adolescents and families who have “lost their way.” With over fourteen years of counseling experience, she specializes in helping people move towards restoration, healing and hope in all aspects of life.
Jessica is a life-long resident of Orlando and grew up attending First Baptist Church of Orlando. She earned a bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Palm Beach Atlantic University and a master’s degree in Counseling from Reformed Theological Seminary.
In her free time, she enjoys the outdoors, especially if it involves being on the water. She’s an avid salt water angler and primarily fishes on the west coast of Florida.
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor
- Qualified Supervisor for the State of Florida
- Certified Accelerated Resolution Therapy (ART) Therapist
- Trained Collaborative Family Law Therapist
- Trained Crisis Responder
- Member of American Mental Health Counselor’s Association 2012 Collaborative Family Law of Central Florida 2008
- Member of American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) – 1998
- Palm Beach Atlantic University – Undergraduate Degree in Psychology 1995
- Reformed Theological Seminary – Master Degree in Counseling 1999