Ladies and gentlemen, get ready to make a difference and support our veterans and their families! Camaraderie Foundation is on a mission to heal the invisible wounds of war, and we need YOU. Our ‘Race to the Ruck’ Matching Gift Challenge will double your impact thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor (Up to $5,000). Donate now through June 3rd, the day of our Ruck Sack Race, and help us provide no-cost counseling, emotional, and spiritual support to military service members, veterans, and their families.
The demand for counseling services has increased by 100% each month since the fall of 2022, and we’ve received over 250 applications for counseling this year alone. But here’s the real issue:
- 4 out of 5 veterans believe they are not getting the mental health care they need
- 4X as many service members/veterans died by suicide vs. combat since 9/11/2001.
- A staggering 32% of our applicants have suicidal ideations, and
- 48% of our applicants have a PTSD diagnosis.
- Even children are affected: 19% of applicants are dependent children.
Your support could make all the difference. By donating to our Race to the Ruck Matching Gift Campaign, you’ll double your impact and help us ensure that no military family goes without the mental health support they need.
Your gift, no matter the amount, will make a difference:
- $100 gift provides ONE hour of counseling (TWO hours during the match campaign)
- $500 gift provides FIVE hours of counseling (TEN hours during the match campaign)
- $1,000 gift provides TEN hours of counseling (TWENTY hours during the match campaign)
- $2,000 gift puts one veteran through a counseling program (TWO veterans during the match campaign).
Let’s come together and make a lasting impact. Every dollar, every gift matters. Thank you so much for your consideration and support.