To help reduce program expenses, Camaraderie Foundation needs donations of supplies, services and/or equipment that are regularly used during its programs (Counseling Scholarships, Family Fun Days, Mentor Leadership Program, Peer to Peer support Groups).
Should you have any of these items that are new (or almost new) and would like to donate them to our organization, please contact Camaraderie Foundation.
With your donation of any item on this list, you actively become a part of our mission to assist Military Service Members, Post 9/11 Veterans and their families in healing the invisible wounds of war.
Items for Programs
- Art Supplies (glitter glue, stickers, markers, etc.)
- Sponsor for venues Family Fun Days, Mentor Leadership Program or Peer to Peer support groups
- Sponsor for food Family Fun Days, Mentor Leadership Program or Peer to Peer support groups
- Donations of tickets, venue etc. for families
- Small prizes (toys etc.) to give to children at the Family Fun Days
- Promotional items
General Office Supplies and Equipment
- Commercial Walkie-Talkies and Head-Sets
- Office supplies (Copy paper, printer ink, binders, pens, paperclips etc.)
- Graphic designer
Items for Fundraisers
- Celebrity Items (autographs, costumes used in production)
- Theme Park Experiences
- Tickets to Sporting Events
- Tickets to Entertainment or Cultural Events
- Sports Memorabilia
- Games, Tools, or other household items
- Handmade Crafts and Jewelry
- Paintings or Art