Tampa Bay Veteran of the Year
May 6 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Camaraderie Foundation is pleased to announce a new opportunity to recognize the dedicated veterans working to make the Tampa Bay area a better place.
The 2021 Veteran of the Year Award celebrates the best of the veteran community. Whether it’s through personal or professional achievement, we want to know your nominees! Ten top finalists will be selected for a friendly fundraising competition during the month of April. The individual goal is $5,000 to reach a cumulative total of over $50,000 for Camaraderie Foundation. That’s over 500 hours of mental health service provided to local veterans and their families.
A final winner will be announced at an event on May 6th. We look forward to celebrating the veteran community of Tampa Bay and promoting the achievements, businesses, and personal passions of our nominees.
- Nominations are open to all veterans (retired and otherwise) of all ranks and branches of service
- Nominees must have made a significant personal and/or professional contribution to the local Tampa Bay community (to include Pinellas, Pasco, Polk, Hernando, and Hillsborough)
- Provide a brief description of the veteran’s personal and/or professional involvement in the community. Examples include: volunteer service, board leadership, entrepreneurial/occupational contributions, networking and affinity group membership
- Nominees may self-nominate and provide current CV with nomination form
- Nominees must agree to the personal fundraising commitment of $5,000 through individual peer-to-peer fundraising platform JustGiving and commit to providing a headshot (staff can assist)
- All nominations must be completed and submitted by 5:00pm eastern on Monday, March 29th.
EXTENDED DEADLINE FRIDAY APRIL 9th.